Small Business Loans in Schaumburg IL
At RLS Commercial Capital, we aim to help every business, no matter the size. With our small business loan option, we strive for the fastest and most efficient processing for the loans you require. Most businesses are approved quickly and are able to use the funds immediately.
Our Small Business Financing Options
With various options for SBA lending, there is going to be one that works the best for your company. Speaking to a representative will help you understand which loan will provide you what you need. Our options include:
- Equipment Financing – A business loan could be for equipment. This includes trucking equipment, medical machines, dry cleaning machines, machining tools and so much more.
- Commercial Real Estate Funding – If you are planning to renovate, build, refinance or purchase a commercial property, our funding will help you get there. Commercial real estate loans are good for gas stations, convalescent hospitals, repair shops, single-purpose buildings and other similar properties.
- 7a Loans – This is for office buildings, child care facilities, franchises and other properties that adhere to SBA size standards and can be used for acquisition, refinancing or construction.
- Business Acquisition Loans – A specific type of financing for acquiring an existing business, these loans have no balloons and are fully amortized. With 48 hour pre-qualification, you will have the cash you need and fast.
- 504 Loan – This loan can be used for construction, acquisition, refinancing and even equipment acquisition.
- Up to $5 Million – Loans that reach up to $5 million have competitive rates with flexible terms and no pre-payment penalties.
The type of small business financing you choose to receive is up to you and the lender. At RLS Commercial Capital, we are dedicated to our clients and will ensure you understand the benefits of each loan type so you can make the very best decision.
Give Us a Call Today
Contact RLS Commercial Capital today to learn more about SBA loans and to get in touch with a lender who can help you obtain the financing you need.